Oct 23, 2011

Writing for Triond

Triond is a publishing website that allows its members to share their works online. It caters to write-ups, video media and as well as photo arts.

Since I am not a skill or trained writer, Triond works for me. I find working with it fun and exciting. Compared to other writing sites (like Shvoong, Hubpages or Squidoo), I spend more time with Triond because of its active community, one thing you need in order to start earning money for this site.

Here is my tool in writing with Triond. You'll see my works in Healthmad, Notecook, Gameolosophy and Cinemaroll, among others.



I have been a Triond writer since October 2010. I have to admit that my first earnings here could hardly buy me a meal. It was less than a dollar in fact; and I got it after three months with the site. Naturally, I felt discouraged at first. Good thing a friend inspired me with your Triond views. I thought to myself, that it is doable to make a decent money here, if only I'd learn how.

And since then, I searched and research for ways of how to increase my Triond views and earnings.

In this blogsite, I will share with you how to do just that. I have no intention of keeping the "how's" and tricks in Triond for myself. I'd be happy to share with you what I know.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog my friend as well as your first post!
    I also love writing in triond,no pressure,haha! Pwera ln pag may promo,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah!! Indeed! Though, I love those challenges!hahaha!! It pushes me to write! LOL! :D

    Thanks for visiting me. I love having new comments.

    ReplyDelete