Jan 13, 2012

Triond Sends Payment on January 2012

Thank you Triond for sending in my online earning yesterday, January 12. Better late than never, indeed! This is an update of my blog post regarding Triond delaying on their payments due to paypal issues.

Top Ways to earn money internet


I am very happy to see my online money from Triond. This is one of those times that writing online for money is just fun, fun fun! I had a good feeling that I am really going to receive my Triond earnings sooner than the February cut-off. Thank goodness my gut-feel proved to be correct again. Thank you Triond! :)



In connection with this mild bump, I am to confess that I wrote 2 health articles with Expertscolumn.  I know I said that Triond pays better than Expertscolumn in terms of health and gaming articles. I am certain that if I am to write any health articles, it will be with you Triond. However, you would understand why I published my health articles with Expertscolumn, right? :) On my end, it’s really cool to have an alternative writing site. Hihihi… To you my readers, if you’d like to check out my Expertscolumn articles, you can see them all here.

Expertscolumn’s dashboard is not as friendly as Triond’s. That’s why I created a site to publish all the links of my Expertscolumn articles. Cool right? If you’re an Expertscolumn writer, you can do this as well. It’s free anyway.



Anyway, now that Triond is back on track, I will be writing online articles for this site again. I wonder what I will write about next. For now, I am happy with my $7.60 for the month of December since I really didn't work for it last month. I hope to multiply this amount to 3 or 4 times for my February online earnings.

What about you? How good did you do last month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment