Feb 10, 2012

Triond Sends Payment on February 2012

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I posted in this blog. I've been busy working on my cooking and weight loss blogs. Visit me there some time. I figured it's time to post a new share in my Triond blog since it's the 10th of the month once more. You know what that means to Triond writers... payday!!

Indeed! I received my Triond money today, as expected. Thank you Triond for my $5.65. Mind you that most of this lot came from my works months and months ago. The traffic from google and yahoo are low but I am thankful that I'm receiving organic traffic from them.

Enough of that... here's my payment proof!
Triond_Seventh_Payout
My Triond money! Thank you Triond!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Triond. While others are fleeing to other writing sites, I think Triond is still a good place to work. They may pay low, but the truth is - they pay. Especially if you have more than 50 articles published in Triond, I don't think it's wise to just leave your articles unattended. Sure, you can always write with other sites. Heck! I'm writing with Infobarrel, Hubpages and Shvoong. There is no shame in that. Still, I take time to promote my Triond articles whenever I get the chance. Linking your Triond articles from the new ones you published in whatever site you wish would only add more Triond income to your paypal account.

All I'm saying is this. Leave Triond if you must. But don't forget to bring all your Triond articles with you. You've already planted the seeds. Why not enjoy its fruits. Learn to backlink your articles my friends. It really pays to do this little extra effort!

All the best in your writing endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment