Nov 18, 2011

Returning Comments to Triond Responders

I can't believe it took me several hours to return all the comments I received in my articles. Well...scratch that! I CAN believe it. I hadn't return the comments of my fellow writers in a long time (several weeks, actually); that's why it took me a while to finish.

Why do I return comments? Simply because I feel it's the right thing to do. Whether if it's a simple "Good job." or "Excellent work on this."; I'm sure the Triond writers would appreciate their comments to my articles be returned to theirs. It is just fair, I suppose.

It's not a question of how to get views really, (although, it helps sometimes). I just feel that I need to return the good things given to me by the Triond community. I know how it takes time and effort to write a comment on one's article. It is just proper to give back and return the favor. Writing online for money is more fun when fellow writers help each other in getting views, getting noticed in the web and ultimately getting online income.

While it took me more than 4 hours (half of the daily working time in an office work lol); it feels gratifying later on to know that all the comments I received are properly returned to their rightful writers. We make money by writing and most of the time, make new friends, as well. That is how it should be, I think.

And that is another reason why I feel writing for Triond is fun. Its community is very active, unlike some of the writing sites I know. I enjoy communicating with my fellow writers, even if it's just a simple hi or hello; or in this case, "Nice work" or "Great post!".

Do you do the same? Why not try returning the favors you receive from the Triond community. See how it will better your reputation as a writer; see how it will affect your views and earnings; and see how it helps give exposure to your written articles. Wink! Wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment